Selected highlights from ECTRIMS 2021
Virtual Congress – 13-15 October 2021
Dr. Daniel Selchen, Senior Consultant, BARLO MS centre, St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto, Canada
Key topics featured
• Changing age of disease onset
• Progression independent of relapse activity
• Slowly expanding MRI lesions
• NMOSD vs. MOGAD
• Treatment trials
• Fluid and imaging biomarkers
• COVID-19 mortality in MS patients
• Effect of DMTs on COVID-19 vaccines
• Clinical observations & clinical questions
All slides developed by NeuroSens in collaboration with Dr. Daniel Selchen.
The slide deck is open access, and no permissions are required prior to use. As a courtesy, we would like to ask that you provide us with feedback after your presentation(s). This will help us to fine-tune free educational resources that NeuroSens develops in the future.
Watch for a recording of the October 21st webinar featuring Dr. Daniel Selchen presenting the ECTRIMS 2021 highlights. Subscribe today (if you haven’t already) for free and you will be notified when the recording becomes available.