Selected highlights from ECTRIMS 2019
Stockholm, Sweden – 11-13 September 2019
Dr. Daniel Selchen, Senior Consultant, Division of Neurology, St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto, Canada
Key topics featured
• Clinical course: MS prodrome, RIS, disability trajectories, aging
• Pregnancy – New observations
• Emerging concepts – MEDA, immune senescence, PIRA, therapeutic lag
• Disease-modifying therapies: Analyses, long-term data, network meta-analyses
• Clinical observations
• Safety: ocrelizumab, hypogammaglobulinemia
• Progressive MS: diagnosis, siponimod, ocrelizumab
• DMTs in development: ofatumumab, ponesimod, evobrutinib, mesenchymal stem cells
• NMOSD: eculizumab, satralizumab, inebilizumab
• Additional items of interest
• Stopping therapy
All slides developed by NeuroSens in collaboration with Dr. Daniel Selchen.
A French version will be available soon.
The slide deck is open access, and no permissions are required prior to use. As a courtesy, we would like to ask that you provide us with feedback after your presentation(s). This will help us to fine-tune free educational resources that NeuroSens develops in the future.
Download available on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Edge.
Should you experience technical difficulties in downloading the PowerPoint file, please email us:at firstname.lastname@example.org.