NeuroSens is an independent news service. All content is written by our staff of medical writers and subject to peer review. Expert commentaries are written by members of the NeuroSens Editorial Committee or other qualified health care personnel selected by the Editorial Committee.
NeuroSens ensures that confidentiality of data relating to individual visitors to a medical/health Web site, including their identity, is respected by this Web site. The Web site owners undertake to honour or exceed the legal requirements of medical/health information privacy that apply in the country where the Web site and mirror sites are located.
- NeuroSens will not provide or release names or e-mail addresses of members to any third party without the member’s explicit permission.
- NeuroSens does not and will not use any technology to track or report on member activity when they are not on NeuroSens, nor pass member data to other Web sites.
- NeuroSens measures site activity to determine which features and services are important to which audiences so that we may know where to invest our ongoing development and creative efforts.
- E-mails will be sent to subscribers to advise them of new information, services or enhancements to NeuroSens. Any advertisement content will be so designated. All content is subject to peer review by NeuroSens peer-review editors or other designates.
- NeuroSens or its agent may write or call in the process of performing market research about our service. In the process of conducting any research, whether for our own purposes or for third parties, the identity of respondents will be fully safeguarded and the answers of specific respondents will not be revealed under any circumstances.
The publisher (Lind Publishing Inc.) does not endorse any of the medications, products or treatments described, mentioned or discussed in any of the services or pages accessible within or from NeuroSens, or any other Lind Publishing service or publication. Furthermore, Lind Publishing makes no representations concerning the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any such products or treatments.
In view of the possibility of human error or advances in medical knowledge, neither Lind Publishing, its staff nor any other party involved in providing the services or pages accessible within or fromNeuroSens, or any other Lind Publishing service or publication, warrant that the information contained therein is in every respect accurate or complete and they are not responsible nor liable for any errors or omissions that may be found in such information or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
You are encouraged to consult other sources and confirm the information contained in any of the services or pages accessible within or from NeuroSens, or any other Lind Publishing service or publication.
If erroneous or otherwise inaccurate information is brought to our attention, a reasonable effort will be made to correct or delete it. Such problems should immediately be reported to Lind Publishing.
Any question regarding a medical diagnosis, treatment, referral, drug availability or pricing should be directed to either a licensed physician or to the product’s manufacturer.
If you have any technical questions or other concerns about this site, feel free to contact us.
All contents Copyright (c) 2013 Lind Publishing Inc.
All rights reserved.